General Fishery Rules.
- Please Do Not Wrap Fish In Towels
- One Rod Only Allowed
- Unused Bait Must Be Put In Bin Not Pools
- All Nets To Be Dipped Before Fishing
- All Fish To Be Netted On Landing, No Swinging Fish In
- Please Put All Litter In Bins Provided Or Take Home
- When Fishing The Pole A Float Must Be Used At All Times
- All Whips Must Be Elasticated
- Mugging Fish Is Not Allowed
- Tapping Water Is Not Allowed
- No Bait Shall Be Introduced With A Pole Cup Or Bait Dropper Attached To An Extra Rod Or Pole Whilst Continuing To Fish.
- Floating Baits Either Hookbait Or Feed Bait Are Not Allowed.
We Supply Our Own Keepnets And Landing Nets To Be Used In Matches.
- Hooker Pellets
- Paste ( Must Be Made From Our Pellets)
- Feed Pellets Must Be Purchased From The Fishery (£1.50 Per Pint Micro, 4mm, 6mm)
- NO Hemp
- NO Bread
- NO Boilies
- NO Ground Baits
- NO Floating Baits
- NO Cat or Dog Food
- NO Liquidised Meat Or Corn
- NO Hooks Larger Than Size 12 Barbless Only
- NO Method Feeders Or Fixed Feeders – Running Feeders Only
- NO Braid
Hook checks are done and anyone found with a barbed hook will be told to leave the fishery and no refund given.
If you are unsure of any rules please ask one of the bailiffs – they will be happy to help.